Thank you, to all my class mates and friends who read and supported my blog. I have been inspired by all of you.

- Kent Adams

Monday, November 10, 2014

Souls in the trees

Nature is our escape from the fake world we call Society.
Nature is our escape from the fake reality we live.
Its whats real...

Nature...

Nature wasn't built
It was created... Just like us
It isn't a world that was built by humanity, by Society, by our minds
It was created... Just like us
It is beautiful... Just like us

We can touch it
You can feel it
You can see it
You can smell it
You can...
hear it...

We were made for each other
We have all these senses and you can use all of them because of Nature
Nature tries to connect with us...
I sometimes think I hear Nature whisper to me...
but all I can hear is the wind blowing...

I feel a connection within me... Why?
I don't know...

Like how the trees ask for me to climb them...
How the grass wants me to lay with it...
How the mountains call me to climb them...
The beaches beg me to walk on them...
How the sky wishes me to look up at her...
The clouds want to race me...
The ocean calls me to swim in her embrace...
How the sun wants to warm my skin...

We don't just feel Nature
Its trying to feel us
Feel what its like to be Human


Nature is trying to connect...

We wonder why Nature is peaceful... 
because it connects with us...

It connects to the soul within us
The souls in the trees, in the grass, in the sun
We are all living
We are all connected

Not built, but created...
Given a soul so that we can live

Only when you go out in Nature and shut out the world you thought you knew, that you can open your eyes to a whole new world....
A whole new view on life...

That you can truly connect...
and feel what its like to have peace...

-Hancock

(P.S: I had this thought when I was getting ready for bed. Not the most convenient time, but It works for me. Goodnight)

4 comments:

  1. Nature wasn't built
    It was created... Just like us
    It is beautiful... Just like us

    ..... whoa

    I kinda love this.. My mind is thinking too much right now, amazing post. Amazing writing.

    ReplyDelete

  2. "Like how the trees ask for me to climb them..." Daaang so good

    ReplyDelete
  3. "How the mountains call me to climb them.." Relatable
    Then how you started talking about how nature is trying to feel what it's like to be human....
    Woah ok never had that thought/idea before and it's brilliant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete