Thank you, to all my class mates and friends who read and supported my blog. I have been inspired by all of you.

- Kent Adams

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Being a Kid

What do you remember about being a kid?
When i was a kid, I remember drawing pictures all the time.
Riding my roller blades around the block.
Making Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches when ever I was hungry.
Making sweet bike jumps in the street.
Freakin Lemonade Stands.
Having a crush on all the cute girl.
Playing on playgrounds.
Building forts in the living room!

These were the best moments of our lives.
Just living to enjoy life.
But now we are forced to grow up and forget all of that.
We are forced to move on. 

The only way to enjoy life, is to never fully grow up.
We need to keep our creativity flowing. 
We need to be kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment